Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Note From Sarah Kate

Dearest Listeners,

You have no idea what I have been going through.  I have been trying and trying to give you something I would want for myself; the ease of listening to our podcast directly online, no downloads necessary.  Unfortunately, this was not to be.  It seems that the only way we can get it so that you can listen online and have enough file-space to upload each episode as a whole is to pay for it.  And Emma Lee and I have no money.

That being said, you will have to download the files, as not being able to upload just ruins this for everyone.  However, I will be giving you my word as a writer, a sister, a daughter, and a fangirl that no harm will come to your computers.  The files will be uploaded virus-free.  I am using Google, and they are nothing if not satisfactory and safe.  I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you, but I assure you that your computers will be fine.

Now that that's out of the way, the podcast is recorded, edited, and uploaded!  All you have to do is wait for tomorrow!

--Sarah Kate

P.S. If anyone does know of a website that suits our needs, contact me at scatherineamann@gmail.com and I will love you for the rest of your life and probably give you cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment