Monday, April 23, 2012

Episode 2

Episode 2: Sherlock Holmes Needs To Watch More 80s Movies - Click to Download
Subscribe in Feedburner



SHOW NOTES:

Watch Sherlock here on TV-Land (I recommend the SockShare link)

Download The Legend of Korra here on iTunes.

Purchase the Sherlock soundtrack here on iTunes

A hearty thanks, again, to Adam Fromm.  Find his link in the sidebar, 'cause I'm too lazy to put it in.

Contact us at small.screen.adventures@gmail.com or via our Twitter @SmllScrnAdvntr

--Sarah Kate

P.S.  All screencaps created by me.  I get them off the show/movie.  I put the captions on.  Anyone who says I'm stealing is lying.  *glances around furtively*  Remember that.

--SK


PPS: SEND US FANMAIL, OR WHEN I DIE I WILL COME TO HAUNT YOU.  SEND US HATE MAIL, EVEN.  HATEMAIL WILL BE USED TO FEED THE FLAMES OF OUR INSANITY.  SEND US FANMAIL TO THANK SARAH KATE FOR DOING ALL THE EDITING AND TO WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SEND US MAIL TO SAY HI. JUST SEND US ALL THE FANMAIL.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!
     -EL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment